As a standard we have 2 different levels of service
Let Only Service
Fully Managed Service
Both services can be tailored to suit your individual needs.
Why choose Ayo & Ayo
- Experienced and knowledgeable
- Flexible service options competitively priced
- Open and transparent fees with no hidden charges
- Up to date legal documents and advice on property matters
- Independent property appraisals and achievable rental valuations
- Exposure of properties through our cutting edge website and major national portals including Rightmove, Prime Location and Zoopla
- Comprehensive tenant referencing service with full credit check
- Database of carefully selected trades people on call
- Colour printed sales particulars with floor-plans
- Calls answered from 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week
- 100% recommended by independent review website
Please do not hesitate to contact our office on , we will be more than happy to visit your property to discuss your letting needs.
Property letting tips
Location, location, location. This is one of the most important factors a tenant will look for. Desirable properties are conveniently located for public transport, local amenities, restaurants, bars and have parking facilities nearby. If you are buying to let in the student market, proximity to the university is also a major selling point. We can advise which areas and what kinds of property are in demand.
Charging too high a rent will put off prospective tenants – research the market conditions thoroughly. Remember that rent is not the mortgage, and if the lettings market is sluggish, you may not succeed in covering your entire monthly mortgage amount.
A well maintained and attractive property will be much more in demand than a rundown property.
If you decide to let the property furnished, it is worthwhile taking some time to find out what features make a property desirable to tenants.
If you have the money, time and inclination, you may consider investing in a property that needs some work. You’ll be able to customise it to the needs of your tenants.
If you do not have the time or interest to buy a property that needs a lot of work, a newer property may be more suitable. However, it is worth remembering that even new properties will need maintenance and this will increase as the property ages.